Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
What is Google Analytics :
Google Analytics is one of the most popular web analytics service offered by Google that helps in analyzing in-depth detail about the visitors on a website through tracking and reporting various parameters. Google launched this service in November 2005.
About this course :
This course helps you to learn about Google’s measurement tools so that you can grow your business through intelligent data collection and analysis. Google Analytics for Power Users expands on students’ serious comprehension of Google Analytics. Presently that you’re comfortable with the scope of highlights Analytics offers, placed your insight without hesitation. Learn and practice procedures for contrasting clients who convert and the individuals who don’t, breaking down traffic sources that bring the most worth, redoing channels for expanded noteworthiness, distinguishing top performing content on your site, and improving web based business execution. In case you’re new to Google Analytics, you should initially finish Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics by Google Analytics Academy.
Course details :
Course Features :
What You'll Learn :
- Which users are converting and which aren’t?
- How can you see which platforms to develop or optimize for?
- Which traffic sources bring in the most value?
- How can you customize your channels for increased actionability?
- When should you send your newsletter emails?
- What KPIs should you use for your content site?
- Which pages are helping conversions?
- How can you drive more product purchases?
- Which products are performing the best and worst on your site?
- Where are people dropping out of your checkout process?