Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
This free Machine Learning course by Google is a self-paced course that will give you a practical introduction to machine learning in the real world.
This course teaches the basics of machine learning through a series of lessons that include video lectures from researchers at Google, text written specifically for newcomers to ML, interactive visualizations of algorithms in action and real-world case studies.
While learning new concepts, you’ll immediately put them into practice with coding exercises that walk you through implementing models in TensorFlow, an open-source machine intelligence library.
Free Machine Learning Course by Google
Machine Learning Crash Course features a series of lessons with video lectures, real-world case studies, and hands-on practice exercises.
Title: Machine Learning Crash Course
Offered by: Google
Duration: 15 hours
Free Machine Learning Course by Google: Features & Topics
- Basic Concepts of Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning Engineering.
- ML Systems in the Real World.
- Lectures from Google researchers.
- Interactive visualizations of algorithms in action.
- Real-world case studies.
- 30+ exercises to practice what you learn.
- 25 lessons covering all the basics of Machine Learning.
- 15 hours of high quality content to learn Machine Learning.
How to Enroll?
Watch the video below to see how to enroll in the free Machine Learning course offered by Google.
Disclaimer: This blog is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and I’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.