What is Google Analytics :
Google Analytics is one of the most popular web analytics service offered by Google that helps in analyzing in-depth detail about the visitors on a website through tracking and reporting various parameters. Google launched this service in November 2005.
About this course :
This course helps you to learn about Google’s measurement tools so that you can grow your business through intelligent data collection and analysis. Advanced Google Analytics strolls you through how information gets gathered and prepared into meaningful reports. You’ll figure out how to utilize designs like Custom Dimensions, Custom Metrics, and Event Tracking to gather information that is explicit to your business. The course will likewise exhibit further developed investigation methods utilizing division, channel reports, crowd reports, and custom reports, just as showcasing systems like remarketing and Dynamic Remarketing that show promotions to clients who have visited your site.
Course details :
Course Features :
What You'll Learn :
- Google Analytics data collection
- Categorizing into users and sessions
- Applying configuration settings
- Storing data and generating reports
- Creating a measurement plan
- Organize your Analytics account
- Set up advanced filters on views
- Create your own Custom Dimensions
- Create your own Custom Metrics
- Understand user behavior with Event Tracking
- More useful configurations
- Segment data for insight
- Analyze data by channel
- Analyze data by audience
- Analyze data with Custom Reports
- Introduction to remarketing
- Better targeting with Dynamic Remarketing
- Course Summary
Complete all 4 modules
Learn google analytics with bite-sized video tutorials, then test your knowledge with a quick quiz.
Take the Assessments
Pass the individual assessment after each module and get certified.
Share your certificate
Download and showcase your new qualification on LinkedIn and your CV.