What is Google Analytics :
Google Analytics is one of the most popular web analytics service offered by Google that helps in analyzing in-depth detail about the visitors on a website through tracking and reporting various parameters. Google launched this service in November 2005.
About this course :
This course helps you to learn about Google’s measurement tools so that you can grow your business through intelligent data collection and analysis. Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an google analytics account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll figure out how to explore the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and easy routes. The course will likewise exhibit how to examine fundamental Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up objectives and mission following.
Course details :
Course Features :
What You'll Learn :
- Why digital analytics?
- How Google Analytics works
- Google Analytics setup
- How to set up views with filter
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Understanding overview reports
- Understanding full reports
- How to share reports
- How to set up dashboards and shortcut
- Audience reports
- Acquisition reports
- Behavior report
- How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Use Goals to measure business objectives
- How to measure Google Ads campaigns
- Course review and next steps
Complete all 4 modules
Learn google analytics with bite-sized video tutorials, then test your knowledge with a quick quiz.
Take the Assessments
Pass the individual assessment after each module and get certified.
Share your certificate
Download and showcase your new qualification on LinkedIn and your CV.