What is Google Analytics :
Google Analytics is one of the most popular web analytics service offered by Google that helps in analyzing in-depth detail about the visitors on a website through tracking and reporting various parameters. Google launched this service in November 2005.
About this course :
This course helps you to learn about Google’s measurement tools so that you can grow your business through intelligent data collection and analysis. Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 strolls you through how you can exploit the endeavor level highlights you gain from Analytics 360. You’ll find out about cutting edge highlights, for example, Roll-Up Reporting, Custom Funnels, Unsampled Reports, and Custom Tables. You’ll additionally pick up understanding into how you can profit by announcing with BigQuery and local mixes with Google Marketing Platform items and Google Ad Manager. All through the course, we’ll give you certifiable guides to outline how you can use Analytics 360’s highlights and reconciliations to drive execution and accomplish your business objectives. In case you’re new to Google Analytics, you should initially finish Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics by Google Analytics Academy.
Course details :
Course Features :
What You'll Learn :
- Benefits of Analytics 360
- Roll-Up Reporting
- Custom Funnels
- Unsampled Reports and Custom Tables
- Reporting with BigQuery
- Getting started with BigQuery/GA360 integration
- Google Marketing Platform integrations
- Comparing GA and CM attribution models
- Understanding key metrics
- Campaign Manager reporting integration
- CM Reports, Dimensions, and Metrics
- CM/GA360 Use Case and Setup
- Display & Video 360 reporting integration
- DV360 Reports, Dimensions, and Metrics
- DV360/GA360 Remarketing and Setup
- Search Ads 360 reporting integration
- SA360 Reports, Dimensions, and Metrics
- SA360/GA360 Setup
- Google Ad Manager reporting integration
- Using Custom Reports and Audiences with Ad Manager
- Ad Manager/GA360 Setup
Complete all 4 modules
Learn google analytics with bite-sized video tutorials, then test your knowledge with a quick quiz.
Take the Assessments
Pass the individual assessment after each module and get certified.
Share your certificate
Download and showcase your new qualification on LinkedIn and your CV.