The International Finance Corporation that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services, which is a member of the World Bank Group has launched the Global Internship Program (GIP).
You will get an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world.
World Bank Group IFC Global Internship Program (GIP)
- You must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- You must have the expected graduation date after December 1st 2022 in order to be eligible.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
- For the year 2022, the application period will be from Monday, February 7th to Monday, March 7th.
- Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews between Monday, March 21st to Friday, April 29th.
How to Apply?
Watch the video below to get more details.