Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, is hiring students and graduates for various internship roles in India.
The global headquarters of the international pharmaceutical corporation GSK plc, formerly known as GlaxoSmithKline plc, are located in London, England. Few years back, Forbes ranked GSK as the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceutical corporation, trailing only Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, Sanofi, and Merck & Co.
Great internship opportunity for students and fresh graduates!
GSK Internship India 2022
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Stipend: Not Disclosed
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering in any disciplines
- Good Python Programing Skills.
- Good Knowledge of Database and Data Engineering Concepts.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred if exposed to cloud technologies.
- Implement Data Engineering, ML Engineering and DevOps Solutions.
- Implement data standards within a function.
- Responsible for programming and QC.
- Participate in the design of Data engineering, ML Engineering and DevOps components.
- Identify recurring problems and work with colleagues to initiate process improvement.
- Create documentation for Technical Debt, Product Detail running in production & Process documents.
How to Apply?
Click on the button given below and you’ll be directed to the official notification of GSK internship opportunity. Click on “Apply” and proceed further to submit your application.