Teach For India is hiring for the role of Communication and Impact Analysis Intern in India.
Teach For India is a non-profit and a movement of leaders who will commit to teach students in under-resourced schools and will become lifelong leaders working from within various sectors toward the pursuit of equity in education.
Great internship opportunity for students and graduates!
Teach For India Internship
Communication and Impact Analysis Internship
The Intern works with the Alumni Impact team to study the Alumni landscape of the Bengaluru region. The intern will work across multiple projects including Research & Documentation, Alumni Engagement & Outreach and Social Media Advocacy.
Location: Bengaluru, India
Duration: 2 months
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in Google applications
- Proficiency in Design software
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time across different projects
- Ability to work with, and invest, multiple stakeholders towards common outcomes
- Assist in updating the Alumni Database
- Support in conducting the Alumni landscape study
- Assist with social media advocacy and designing the newsletter by collating Alumni stories in the region
- Assist in managing the social media page of TFI Bengaluru towards creating a strong regional brand
- Perform analysis of various data and draw meaningful insights
- Assist in curating and operationalizing Alumni engagement spaces
Watch the video below to get more details.