National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is hiring students and fresh graduates to work as interns for various roles as a part of the NHAI Internship Scheme.
Great internship opportunity for students!
NHAI Internship Scheme is being offered to provide learning opportunities to young talent in the field of Civil Engineering. The Scheme provides an opportunity to the young students to learn and operate in a real-life environment and equip themselves with practical knowledge and skills in fields such as Project Design and Appraisal, Procurement, Project Management, Monitoring and Execution, Land Acquisition, Performance Management and Contract Management etc.
NHAI Internship 2021
- Students pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation (currently in final year) or fresh Graduates (Graduation certificate issued after 15.08.2020) in Civil Engineering from AICTE affiliated Institutions or any recognized University or Institution within India.
- Should have obtained overall 70 percent marks or equivalent grade in all the semester examinations and no backlogs or reappears of any subjects.
- 2 months
- Telangana (Khammam, Mancherial and Sangareddy)
Last Date to Apply
- 22 November, 2021
- Yes (5000/month)
- Yes. A experience certificate regarding successful completion of Internship shall be issued under the signatures of the concerned Controlling Officer, where the interns are deployed.
- Conduct field visits, regularly monitor, understand & analyse the Progress of the on-going works (Development Phase,Construction Phase), works with respect to Land Acquisition,Utility Shifting,Contract Management etc.
- Interns are also expected to contribute in the functioning of NHAI by way of their inputs such as empirical analysis, briefing reports, papers, research through data collected during field visits and also submit briefings on the contract documents.
How to Apply for NHAI Internship 2021?
Watch the video below to get more details.