MyGov, the citizen engagement platform of the Government of India (GoI) is recruiting students as interns for working under multiple areas through MyGov Internship.
Great internship opportunity for students!
MyGov offers a chance of being involved in Government. It is an exciting opportunity to gain an insight into citizen engagement with Government.
MyGov Internship Details
The Internship engagement is full-time and is designed to be a world class learning experience for the Internee, mentored by seasoned policy, management and communication experts. If you are an under-graduate student looking to add to your learning, or a recent Graduate ready to add this Internship to your portfolio, this is the opportunity for you.
- Should be a Undergraduate or a graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Social Media Tools, Computer graphics designing
- Eager to learn and work and desire to innovate and excel
- Minimum of 2 months (Might be extended)
Certificate of Internship
- A certificate of internship will be issued by MyGov on the competition of Internship and submission of report duly countersigned and accepted by the Competent Authority.
Note:- There is no cash remuneration.
Watch the video below for more details.