The Indian Institute of Technology Madras offers a research internship opportunity called Post-Baccalaureate fellowships at Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI) in IIT Madras.
Selected interns have an opportunity to earn a stipend of up to ₹60,000 per month.
RBCDSAI offers Post-baccalaureate fellowships to exceptional graduates, who are desirous of pursuing a 1-2 years research internship in the areas of data science and artificial intelligence at RBCDSAI, Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
IIT Madras Internship 2021 Details:
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree within the last two years.
- Having excellent academic performance throughout your undergraduate program will help more.
- Good proficiency in programming will be very helpful.(high-level languages, preferably Python / R / MATLAB)
- If you have contributed to open-source projects, then it will be even more advantageous for you.
What You'll Get:
- Stipend of ₹40,000-60,000 per month.
- Opportunity to work in a highly interdisciplinary environment, with some of the leading faculty in Data Science and AI.
- State-of-the-art CPU/GPU high-performance computing infrastructure experience.
- You’ll also get a fully funded trip to a national conference every year.
- Application Deadline for this research internship is 20th of every month and short-listed candidates will be interviewed in the first week of the subsequent month.
- Upload your CV on Dropbox/OneDrive/Google Drive, etc. to create a shareable link. (Provide that link to your online CV during the application process)
- Prepare a short research proposal (300-500 words).
- Make a list of any relevant online courses related to data science and artificial intelligence that you have already completed in online learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc.
Watch the video below to get more details about the research internship at RBCDSAI IIT Madras and the registration process for the IIT Madras Internship 2021.