Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
IIFT Flexi Internship Programme at CTFL
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), a premier B-School set up by Government of India has launched a internship program for CTFL i.e., Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics.
In the spirit of providing a platform to large number of students from different backgrounds, CTFL has designed a “Flexi Internship Programme” to provide exposure in Trade, Logistics and Supply Chain Operations.
- Intern for Flexi Internship Programme at Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics (CTFL)
- B.Tech/B.A Hons./B.Sc/suitable graduation (any suitable branch of Engineering/ Law/Economics) and/or M.Tech/MBA/M.A can also apply.
- Candidates from other academic disciplines are also encouraged to apply provided they have a zeal to work towards the Logistics issues and opportunities in logistics sector.
Last Date for Registration:
- February 28, 2021 (Sunday)
- 3 Months (Minimum) to 6 Months (Maximum)
Role of the Intern:
- The candidate will be required to carry out desk research, compile reports and assist for the ongoing research work& allied work at CTFL.
Certificate & Stipend:
- On successful completion of internship, CTFL will issue a Certificate of Internship based on individual performance.
- Honorarium will be paid to the interns during internship, depending on qualifications, experience and duration committed (Maximum INR 10,000/- PM).
Watch the video below to get more details about the registration process for the IIFT Flexi Internship Program at CTFL.