Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
One of the biggest oil field services firms in the world is Baker Hughes Company, an american multinational industrial service company, is hiring students and graduates for various summer internship roles in India.
The Baker Hughes Summer Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Great internship opportunity for students and fresh graduates!
Baker Hughes Summer Internships (India) 2022
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Duration: 6-11 months
In this internship, you’ll take part in targeted training sessions, team meetings, work on projects, and deliver your findings.
Your manager and your buddy will support you throughout your internship to make sure you have a worthwhile learning experience.
Additionally, you will get the chance to learn more about Baker Hughes’ culture and Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) policies.
- Currently enrolled in MTech degree in Computer Science, Chemical, Control/Instrumentation or relevant.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Be in your final or penultimate year of degree studies.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
How to Apply?
Click on the button given below and you’ll be directed to the official notification of Baker Hughes Summer Internships. Click on “Apply Now” and proceed further to submit your application.