Paytm is hiring for innovative design interns who have strong passion for understanding people, their needs, their problems and their aspirations.
This design internship will offer you an opportunity to work with Paytm core design team on various product and services such as Wallet, Payments Bank, Movies & Entertainment, Travel, Insurance, Shopping, Chat and more.
Role: Design Intern
Duration: 8 weeks – 16 weeks
Location: Noida, Bangalore (India)
Employment Type: Part-time
*Original stipend amount may vary depending upon the performance of the intern. Final salary will only be decided by Paytm.
What You'll Learn:
- Art of collaborative Teamwork
- How to tackle complex tasks/problems and transform them into intuitive and easy to use solutions
- How to balance between Design, Technology and Business goals
- Research oriented design process
- Interaction and Visual experience design
- Informal Usability Testing and Field Research techniques
What Paytm is expecting from you:
- Positive attitude towards people and work
- Ready to learn in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong concept and design skills
Watch the video below to get more details about the registration process for the Design Intern recruitment by Paytm.