Boston Consulting Group is hiring interns in India to work as a part of BCG’s Global Knowledge Services group for BCG Internship 2021.
You will be part of BCG’s Global Knowledge Services group, a growing, global team that drives knowledge management strategy, program implementation and operations for BCG.
BCG Internship 2021
Role: Knowledge & Research Intern
Organization: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Location: New Delhi, India
Employment Type: Intern / Co-Op
Job Type: Full time
- Preference for someone working on a BS/BA in Computer Science or Business
- Preferably a rising Junior or Senior with strong academic performance
- Prior work/internship experience
- No website development experience is required, but design and/or blog creation experience a plus
- Experience with Umbraco and/or Sitecore CMS tools a plus
- Strong MS Excel skills, proficient in other MS Office tools
- Able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment in line with BCG’s Code of Conduct
- Support migration and quality assurance testing of internal-facing informational webpages using BCG’s content management system
- Partner with internal BCG teams to understand needs, answer questions, offer training, think of creative solutions and listen to feedback throughout the site building process
- Work independently to upload content, leverage templates, review design and development of new webpages
- Identify bugs / technical issues found in the system and log them in the project’s defect management system
- Should be able to manage and work on multiple on-going projects along with being able to effectively track time devoted to specific tasks for future analysis
- Support additional requests from product manager and lead analysts for analysis or documenting process steps to serve as inputs for future development of the platform
Watch the video below for the registration process.