Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Microsoft is recruiting interns for Software Engineer Internship Program 2021 in India.
Great internship opportunity for students!
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Software Engineer Internship
Role: Software Engineer Intern
Organization: Microsoft Corporation
Location: Bangalore, India
Employment Type: Internship
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions
- Pursuing B. Tech degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field (passing out in 2023)
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience is preferred
How to Apply?
Watch the video below for the registration process.