Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Microsoft Program Manager Internship Opportunity 2021
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
Microsoft is recruiting students to work as interns for the role of Program Manager through Microsoft Internship Program 2021 in India.
Great internship opportunity for students!
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Program Manager Internship
As the in-house advocate for the millions of people worldwide who use Microsoft products, you drive the vision, design, implementation and market success of next-generation software solutions.
- Currently pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) from a Tier-I management institute in India.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field a plus.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology / product firm is a plus.
- Great communication skills – both oral & written.
- Proven ability to have worked in teams.
- Defining and executing product strategy and roadmap: Defining who the product is for, identifying the fundamental problem that we are solving, understanding the competition, and our core positioning w.r.t to the competition, identifying our approach to the market and partnerships.
- Building the Product: Lots of whiteboarding, storyboarding, sketching and designing, iterating with engineering on tradeoffs between priority/timelines/capabilities, partnering across teams in Microsoft to deliver the solution, performing usability studies, planning versions, legal, marketing, monetization plans etc.
- Connecting with the customer: Evangelizing the product through customer connect, being the ‘face’ of the product, experimentation, and data analysis, iterating on feedback and learnings. We have PM openings across our engineering groups.
Watch the video below to get more details.