Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Microsoft Engage Mentorship Program 2021 Internship
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
Microsoft is recruiting interns for Engage Mentorship Program 2021 Internship.
Great internship opportunity for students!
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Engage Mentorship Program
Role: Engage Mentorship
Organization: Microsoft Corporation
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Employment Type: Internship
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions
- Year of Graduation: 2023
- CGPA: 7 and above.
- Course: B.Tech/B.E/Dual Degree
- Branch: Any
- No pending backlogs
- Strong CS Fundamentals and Coding principals required
How to Apply?
Watch the video below for the registration process.