Microsoft is recruiting student/graduate interns for Data Scientist Internship Program 2021 in India.
Great internship opportunity for students!
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Data Scientist Internship
Role: Data Scientist Intern
Organization: Microsoft Corporation
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
Employment Type: Internship
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
- B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7.5/10 CGPA.
- Kaggle score is a plus.
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
How to Apply?
Watch the video below for the registration process.