Microsoft is hiring students for the role of Associate Consultant interns as a part of Microsoft Aspire program 2021 in India.
Great internship opportunity for students!
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Associate Consultant Internship
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Pursuing BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (year of degree completion 2023)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
Watch the video below to get more details.