Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
IBM Offers Internships for College Students
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
IBM is hiring students and graduates to work as interns for various roles as a part of the IBM Internship program.
Great internship opportunity for students!
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation that produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM Research Internship
As a Research Intern you get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge.
Location: Bangalore, India
Employment Type: Full Time
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Student should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Student must have very strong problem solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
IBM EDA Internship
IBM EDA team is engaged in developing and enhancing in house tools/platforms which would enable and accelerate the development of the next generation IBM Power and Mainframe systems.
You shall get an opportunity to learn about server memory subsystem architecture and emerging memory technology trends. You could expect to perform validation & competitive analysis of new technologies and prototype/engineering samples from suppliers along with hands-on experience in a POWER Server Lab.
Location: Multiple Cities (India)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Basic understanding of VLSI, Electronic Design Algorithm, Digital Electronics and Computer systems
- Data structures, and computer architecture.
- Strong skills in data structures, C++ & web-stack
- Proficient in Python, Hands on knowledge of cloud-native deployments
- Keen to learn Static timing analysis, and map functions onto GPU
Watch the video below to get more details about the registration process.