What is Google Tag Manager:
Google Tag Manager is a tool that allows you to quickly and easily manage and deploy measurement codes and related code fragments collectively known as tags on your website.
About this course:
Managing multiple analytics and marketing tags for your site can be a challenge. Redundant or incorrect tags can distort data measurement and reduce your site performance. In this self-paced course, you’ll learn how Google Tag Manager can simplify the tag implementation and management process for marketers, analysts, and developers.
What You'll Learn:
- Course Introduction
- Start with a measurement plan
- Develop a tag implementation strategy
- Tag Manager overview
- Install the Google Analytics tag
- Set up a GA Property variable
- Set up cross-domain tracking
- Understand the Data Layer
- Pass static values into Custom Dimensions
- Pass dynamic values into Custom Metrics
- Track events with variables
- Set up Google Ads conversion tracking
- Set up Dynamic Remarketing
- Course Review
Complete all 4 modules
Learn about google tag manager with bite-sized video tutorials, then test your knowledge with a quick quiz.
Take the Assessments
Pass the individual assessment after each module and get certified.
Share your certificate
Download and showcase your new qualification on LinkedIn and your CV.