Google, a multinational tech giant, is hiring intern for the position of Software Engineer at two locations in India. As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on Google’s core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of their engineering operations.
Here, is the complete details of Internship :
Company : Google
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Responsibilities : Vary by project area
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
Qualifications that strengthens your opportunity :
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on Google’s core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of their engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
- Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Engineering Productivity
As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems. The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before