Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Autodesk is recruiting students and fresh graduates to work as interns for various roles as a part of Autodesk Internship Program 2021 in India.
Great internship opportunity for students!
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries.
Autodesk Internship 2021
Software Engineer Internship
As a software engineering intern, you will join a team developing Autodesk Fusion 360 – an innovative cloud connected CAD, CAM, CAE tool which connects the entire product development process to Autodesk cloud platform.
Location: Pune, India
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Well-versed with OOAD
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, STL, Memory Management
- Willingness and motivation to adapt and learn unfamiliar areas/technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide great user experience
- Implement, enhance, troubleshoot tools which help boost team productivity
- Work as an integral member of a high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making valuable contributions
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Demonstrate excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Prepare, present, and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches
How to Apply for Autodesk Internship 2021?
Watch the video below to get more details.