Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Microsoft Launched Free Online Workshop on Artificial Intelligence
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
Microsoft is conducting a free online workshop on Artificial Intelligence, Microsoft AI Classroom, to help students develop their tech skills.
Microsoft AI Workshop is an initiative by Microsoft in association with NASSCOM FutureSkills® and Max Mudra to skill up students and future developers on new technologies.
This workshop will cover key topics to introduce students to AI, Machine learning and Data Sciences topics with lab exercises.
Microsoft AI Workshop Details:
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Date: 15th December 2021
- Post the workshop, you will receive an assessment link for knowledge check.
- The assessment will contain 30 multiple-choice questions. You have 20 minutes to answer all the questions. You will get 3 attempts to clear the assessment.
- After taking the assessment, you have to update your LinkedIn skills (Add Microsoft Azure) and share your updated LinkedIn profile URL.
- You must score 60% or more to pass and download your AI Workshop participation certificate.
- Participants who successfully complete the workshop can get a joint certificate offered by Microsoft and NASSCOM FutureSkills®.
Microsoft AI Classroom workshop consists of multiple sessions which has been divided into easy to consume modules including industry talks, demos and hands-on exercises.
- An Introduction to AI and Data Science Building Machine
- Learning Modules on Azure Intelligent Conversational AI
- Building Machine Learning Modules on Azure
- AI-900 Learning credits on Future Ready Talent program
- An assessment tool to test your knowledge
- A course completion certificate
- Assured Industry Grade Examination Vouchers
- A chance to enter raffle and win T-shirts
Watch the video below to get more details.