Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
K.C.Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
K.C.Mahindra Education Trust is inviting applications for K.C.Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad 2022. Since 1956, the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has provided eligible students with interest-free loan scholarships to pursue post-graduate studies overseas in a variety of subjects. Applications are now open for the academic year 2022.
K.C.Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad 2022 Full Details
- Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
- Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2022 but not later than February 2023.
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship.
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra Fellows
- A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31.03.2022
Watch the video below to get more details.