Larsen & Toubro Ltd, or L&T, an Indian multinational company headquartered in Mumbai with interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology, and financial services has launched L&T Build India Scholarship Programme, which is a prestigious user-oriented programme that has a unique ascendancy for the past two decades, through which L&T moulds aspiring young talents with engineering acumen into capable construction technology managers who will play a more relevant role in engineering the future of L&T Construction. The firm is one of the top five construction firms in the globe.
L&T Build India Scholarship Programme
- Only final year candidates (those who are pursuing their final year B.E. / B. Tech, those who are expected to graduate by June – August 2022) from core Civil Engineering & Core Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical Candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have graduated in the year 2021 or prior to that are not eligible to apply.
- 02 years full-time M. Tech degree in Construction Technology & Management
- 24 month sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy
- Course fee borne entirely by L&T
- Stipend is paid during the programme (Rs. 13,400/- p.m.)
- Live projects @ L&T project sites during the course of the programme
- Guided by buddies and mentored by BIS alumni during the programme
- Placement on successful completion of the course
Watch the video below to get more details.