Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Veterinary Medicine Free Courses with Certificate
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
VetMedTeam offers courses in veterinary medicine which includes free RACE and VHMA approved offerings. Some of the free courses are in cooperation with veterinary companies and organizations who value the veterinary practice team and understand the role education plays in the delivery of quality medicine.
These courses are open enrollment, meaning participants may enroll at any time. Upon submission of the enrollment, you will be immediately added to the course.
Veterinary Medicine Free Courses:
- Controlled Substance Management in Veterinary Medicine
- Merck Animal Health eLearning
- NAVTA Journal Free CE Articles
- Practical Applications of Probiotics in Veterinary Medicine
- Care and Treatment of Canine Osteoarthritis
- Wound Bed Preparation
- Managing Pain in Zoological Companion Animals
- Trupanion Sponsored Free Courses
- MightyVet Free Webinar Archive Courses
- When Caring Hurts: Managing Compassion Fatigue
- Intervertebral Disc Disease in Dogs: Oh, My Aching Back
- The Merck Veterinary Manual CE Portal
- Urinary Tract Infections: Clearing up a Cloudy Topic
- CSI: Case Study Investigation
- What Every Practitioner Should Know About Shelter Medicine
- Implementing the AAHA-AVMA Preventive Healthcare Guidelines for Dogs and Cats
- Feline Senior Guidelines
- Tips from the Trenches
- …and more
Upon submission of the final assessment and survey, you will automatically be marked as completed and the course completion email will be sent out. You will have immediate access to the certificate.
You do not need to complete the course in one sitting. However, if you do not access the course within 30 days of last access will be processed as incomplete. Any activity within the course will reset to the full 30 days time allotment.
If you are unable to complete a course, you may re-enroll at your convenience providing the course is still available in VetMedTeam platform.
Watch the video below to get more details about the registration process in VetMedTeam to take the free courses.