Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Unstop Interview Prep Program for Top Companies
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
Unstop has launched #5DayInterviewPrep Program through which you’ll get to prepare for the recruitment process, right from assessments to the interview, of your dream company in just 5 days.
You’ll be able to improve your skills while relaxing in the comfort of your home by answering a variety of questions from the top companies like Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Meta, Amazon, etc.
You can gain firsthand knowledge of the entire procedure coupled with a dash of self-assurance that will help you conquer the placement game!
What’s best? The entire hiring process is broken down into 5 days so you can concentrate on one element at a time and fully comprehend the requirements.
Table of Contents
Unstop Interview Prep Program Highlights
- Multiple Problem Statements – Practice with a set of problem statements with varying levels of difficulty that help you learn and upskill.
- Free of Cost – All company processes are available FREE of cost, with no charges at any step. So, don’t worry about the money, focus on your dream company.
- Guidance from Industry Experts – Industry experts from companies will mentor you and help you understand the journey ahead from their experience.
- Preparation for your Dream Company in 5 Days – 5 days is all it will take to prepare for the recruitment process of your dream company.
Interview Preparation Programs
Unstop #5DayInterviewPrep provides you with individual interview preparation program for each company listed below.
How to Register?
- Click Here to visit Unstop #5DayInterviewPrep page.
- Choose your dream company (from given list)
- Visit the interview preparation program page of that particular company which you chose.
- Log in to your Unstop account. If you don’t have one, create here.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “Register” button and complete your registration.