UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund), one of the most popular social welfare organizations in the world, offers 300+ free online courses in multiple languages through its Agora platform.
You can also get a free digital certificate from UNICEF Agora after completing the online courses.
UNICEF Free Online Courses
Agora is the platform through which UNICEF is offering all the free courses under various categories from global experts.
Learning opportunities offered by Agora relate to the following primary topics:
- Focus areas: You can learn about the global humanitarian and development environment, the UN Human Rights framework and other global initiatives related to UNICEF’s work and mission.
- Strategies: Learn about the strategies and normative principles that guide all UNICEF’s efforts – as described in UNICEF’s current Strategic Plan.
- Leading and managing: You can find resources to develop your leadership and management skills relating to projects, teams, partnerships and more.
- Operational support: Learn about the software, guidelines or processes that allow UNICEF to operate and effectively deliver all over the world.
- Communication & languages: In today’s world it is more important than ever to know how to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively, through different tools, in various contexts, and preferably in several languages. You can find here many training activities to become a better communicator.
- Career support: Develop your personal skills and competencies, from management and leadership development to desktop computer skills.
Watch the video below to get more details.
Note that you have to create an account in UNICEF Agora to enrol in their free online courses.