Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Robotic Process Automation and Process Improvement
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
Simplilearn is conducting a webinar on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and Process Improvement.
As digital transformation sweeps through the business world, one important trend is robotic process automation (RPA). This takes business process improvement to another step by implementing the new processes in automated workflows.
As Laura Hendrix, SVP of First Horizon Bank, describes it, working in RPA and process improvement involves constantly asking, “What in the world?” What in the world will we be working on today to deal with our most pressing business challenges, and what in the world will we learn about our business processes and how to make them more efficient and effective?
Title: Your Path to Becoming an Expert in Robotic Process Automation and Process Improvement
Speaker: Laura Hendrix, SVP of First Horizon Bank
Date: March 11, 2021
Time: 9 PM IST (7:30 AM PST/10:30 AM EST)
What You'll Learn:
- How business process improvement and robotic process automation go together
- What it’s like to work in this area, and typical projects you might work on
- What you need to know to decide if this area is a good fit for you
- The background and training you need to prepare to enter this area
- What steps you should take to stand out to employers, and what they’re looking for
- How to keep your career moving forward once you’re working in RPA and process improvement
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Laura. (If you register and can’t make the live webinar, Simplilearn will send you a link to the recording after the event.)