Microsoft has launched Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge for November 2021. Participants who successfully complete a challenge can earn a professional certification exam for free.
There are 12 challenges available to choose from, select one that’s right for you. Once you complete that challenge you will earn a free Microsoft Certification exam that can be applied to your choice from a select list of options.
The challenge ends on November 30, 2021 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00). Make sure all modules in your challenge are complete before time runs out.
The Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenges:
- Teams Admin Challenge
- Azure Developer Challenge
- Teams Voice Engineer Challenge
- Azure Database Admin Challenge
- Desktop and Device Management Challenge
- Windows Server Hybrid Admin Challenge
- Dynamics 365 Sales Consultant Challenge
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Challenge
- Power Platform Developer Challenge
- Security Operations Analyst Challenge
- Azure Admin Challenge
- Identity + Information Protection Challenge
- The Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge – November 2021 ends on November 30, 2021 at 4:00 PM UTC (16:00).
- You are required to provide an email address during registration for the Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge – November 2021. You will be contacted via the email address you provide with the free certification details.
- By completing one challenge within the Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge – November 2021, eligible individuals are entitled to one free Microsoft Certification exam
- No matter how many Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenges you complete, you can only earn one free Microsoft Certification exam.
- Exam offer redemption window starts December 7, 2021 and expires on March 15, 2022.
List of Eligible Exams:
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-720: Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MD-100: Windows 10
- MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Watch the video below to get more details about the registration process for the Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge November 2021.