Kaggle, a subsidiary of Google LLC, is conducting a 30 days beginners friendly Machine Learning challenge called, 30 Days of ML.
Participants can learn about machine learning by completing the daily assignments and test their knowledge through the Kaggle machine learning competition.
Kaggle 30 Days of ML
How does the challenge work?
The challenge kicks off on 2nd August, 2021 and only requires a Kaggle account.
In the first 2 weeks, you’ll receive hands-on assignments to cover the most essential skills needed to get your hands dirty with data. You’ll start by learning how to code in Python and quickly learn how to build your first machine learning model.
Then, you’ll be invited to the beginner-friendly Kaggle machine learning competition to test your knowledge.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend elective workshops and seminars hosted by data scientists from Google’s Developer Experts Program.
- 2 weeks of daily, hands-on assignments (with emails to keep you on track)
- Course completion certificates
- Learning community chat room access
- Elective workshops by Google’s Developer Expert Data Science Program
- Invitation to a beginner-friendly, invite-only Kaggle competition
- Competition prizes (Kaggle Swag for top 10 teams on leaderboard)
How to Register?
Watch the video below for the registration process.