Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
How to Develop a Machine Learning Career by Simplilearn
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
Simplilearn is conducting a free webinar on How to Develop a Machine Learning Career.
Artificial intelligence depends on machine learning, and machine learning depends on machine learning engineers. What does it take to build a career in machine learning?
You need to understand the educational paths and the career opportunities for entry into machine learning. You should also know about the different career paths that machine learning skills can lead to.
Title: How to Develop a Machine Learning Career
Speaker: Ronald van Loon, CEO of Intelligent World and a Simplilearn Advisory Board member
Date: May 26, 2021
Time: 9 PM IST
Certificate: Yes, Attendees of the live event will receive a Proof of Attendance certificate.
- Key distinctions between artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Emerging industry trends that are creating demand for machine learning engineers
- Specific skill sets machine learning engineers require
- The education required for machine learning engineers, and the corresponding educational path
- The kinds of careers available to machine learning engineers
How to Register?
Watch the video below for the registration process.