Scaler Academy is conducting a free online masterclass on the topic of end-to-end encryption in WhatsApp.
You use Whatsapp almost every single hour of your life, and you’ve definitely noticed the message about end-to-end encryption that appears every time you drop a ping a new contact. Ever wondered how that works, and what’s behind it?
Explore the encryption, which is currently one of THE most vital aspects of Whatsapp, and what encrypting messages between parties entails.
- Title: How Does Encryption Work In WhatsApp?
- Speaker: Anshuman Singh, Ex-Facebook Tech Team Lead
- Host: Scaler Academy
- Date: 11th April 2021
- Time: 05:00 PM IST
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Certificate: All attendees will get a certificate from Scaler Academy! Please be careful while entering your details while registering since they will go on your certificate.
- Delivery Mode: COMPLETELY ONLINE. Attend from where you are!
What You'll Learn:
- Learn about reversible vs irreversible encryption
- Learn about keys in encryption
- Learn how end-to-end encryption between two parties exchanging messages would work
- Bonus takeaway: Learn about https vs http