IIT Madras incubated company, GUVI is conducting a free online workshop on artificial intelligence, AI for India 1.0, in association with AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
AI for India 1.0 is a technological initiative by GUVI & AICTE to make India as one of the top countries in Artificial Intelligence.
Participants can also get a free certificate after successfully completing this online workshop.
GUVI Workshop Details:
Title: AI for India 1.0
Date & Time: April 24th, 6PM to April 25th, 6PM
Duration: 90 minutes
What You'll learn:
- Learn the ‘Most in-demand Technological skill’, Python from Basics to Advanced level with hands-on coding experience.
- Learn to create thumbnails, resize, rotation, convert between file formats, filters and apply other digital image processing techniques.
- Build a Face Recognition Application from scratch and enable yourself to build any app of your choice.
Benefits of GUVI Workshop:
- Learn Python with ZERO coding experience & build a Face Recognition App
- Get access to GitHub’s resources worth $200
- Get access to Forum with fellow Python Learners & get all doubts clarified
- Become a part of Guinness World Record Event & get Certificate for Participation.
How AI for India 1.0 works:
Register for GUVI Workshop:
Watch the video below to get more details about the free workshop and for the registration process for the AI for India 1.0 workshop by GUVI.
For more workshops and events – Click Here