Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Free Artificial Intelligence Workshop by GUVI
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
IIT Madras incubated company, GUVI is conducting a free online workshop on artificial intelligence, AI for India 1.0, in association with AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
AI for India 1.0 is a technological initiative by GUVI & AICTE to make India as one of the top countries in Artificial Intelligence.
Participants can also get a free certificate after successfully completing this online workshop.
GUVI Workshop Details:
Title: AI for India 1.0
Date & Time: April 24th, 6PM to April 25th, 6PM
Duration: 90 minutes
What You'll learn:
- Learn the ‘Most in-demand Technological skill’, Python from Basics to Advanced level with hands-on coding experience.
- Learn to create thumbnails, resize, rotation, convert between file formats, filters and apply other digital image processing techniques.
- Build a Face Recognition Application from scratch and enable yourself to build any app of your choice.
Benefits of GUVI Workshop:
- Learn Python with ZERO coding experience & build a Face Recognition App
- Get access to GitHub’s resources worth $200
- Get access to Forum with fellow Python Learners & get all doubts clarified
- Become a part of Guinness World Record Event & get Certificate for Participation.
How AI for India 1.0 works:
Register for GUVI Workshop:
Watch the video below to get more details about the free workshop and for the registration process for the AI for India 1.0 workshop by GUVI.