Coursera is giving free courses with free certificate for students and professionals to celebrate the Asian and Pacific Islander Community in May 2021.
Coursera Free Courses May 2021
- Take Action: From Protest to Policy
- Designing and Building Institutional Anti-Racist Spaces
- Chinese Culture and Contemporary China
- Reducing Gun Violence in America: Evidence for Change
- Introduction to Korean Philosophy and Culture
- Community Organizing for Social Justice
- Religions and Society in China
- Anti-Racism I
- Intercultural Management
- Asian Environmental Humanities: Landscapes in Transition
- Everyday Chinese Medicine
- Classics of Chinese Humanities: Guided Readings
- Words Spun Out of Images: Visual and Literary Culture in Nineteenth Century Japan
- Social Science Approaches to the Study of Chinese Society Part 1
- Structuring Values in Modern China
- Understanding China, 1700-2000: A Data Analytic Approach, Part 1
- Negotiating Learner Differences: Towards Productive Diversity in Learning
- Race and Cultural Diversity in American Life and History
- How to Change the World
*Offer is valid only until May 31, 2021.
Watch the video below and take a look at how to enroll in these free courses offered by Coursera.
Disclaimer: This blog is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and I’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.