About this certification :
This is a foundational certification for cloud practitioner and beginner who desires to enter cloud world. Alibaba Cloud Certification Associate (ACA – Alibaba Cloud Certification Associate) is a certification specialized intended for anyone who can utilize Alibaba Cloud Computing items. It covers Alibaba Cloud’s center items including computing, stockpiling, systems administration and security.
What does ACA certification check for :
This accreditation evaluates the testament holders’ ownership of the accompanying abilities:
- Has general understanding on IT, Cloud Computing and Network Security.
- Is ready to create general arrangements and endeavor best practices dependent on Alibaba Cloud’s items and business needs.
- Has information in the utilization and activity of Alibaba Cloud’s ECS, Server Load Balancers, OSS, VPC, Auto Scaling, CDN, Alibaba Cloud Security and Cloud Monitor items.
Exam Details :
Certification Name : ACA Cloud Computing Certification
Exam Date : 10th November, 2020
Exam Time : 11:30 am – 2:00 pm (IST)
Last Date for Registration : 4th November, 3:00 pm (IST)
Cost : FREE (
Duration : 90 Minutes
Mode : Online
Language : English
Total Marks : 100
Total Questions : 50
What you need to pass ACA Cloud Computing Certification :
Alibaba Cloud-related knowledge:
- Familiar with the concepts of Alibaba Cloud Computing related products, including ECS,
- Server Load Balancers, Auto Scaling, OSS, Alibaba Cloud Security services and CloudMonitor (the same below).
- Aware of main application scenarios of Alibaba Cloud Computing-related products and how they shall be used together.
- Familiar with operations of Alibaba Cloud Computing-related products, including activating, creating, configuring, starting and stopping and deleting a service instance.
- Familiar with features of Alibaba Cloud Computing-related products and key product implementation principles.
- Able to discover and resolve common issues emerged during the use of Alibaba Cloud Computing-related products.
- Familiar with the concepts and related knowledge of Cloud Computing, such as virtualization, storage and networking.
- Has knowledge related to typical web application architecture, including web servers, app servers, Server Load Balancers and databases.
- Familiar with common network protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TCP, UDP and ICMP.
- Familiar with software development lifecycle.
- Has rudimentary knowledge of network security, such as firewall policy, key encryption, access control, network security, and network attack and protection.
Exam Syllabus :
There are 7 different topics and you can find what fraction of each topic you can expect in the exam in the table below.
Exam Pattern :