Wipro is recruiting fresh graduates for the role of Project Engineer through Wipro’s Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) program in India.
Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is Wipro’s fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country.
Wipro Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) Recruitment Details
- Registration opens: May 2, 2022
- Registration closes: May 22, 2022
- Role: Project Engineer
- Salary: INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Exam date: May 21 – June 5, 2022
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology.
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines.
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th.
- 10th standard: 60% or above.
- 12th standard: 60% or above.
- Only for students from 2021 & 2022 batch.
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) Selection Process
Wipro’s Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) 2022 hiring program has a 3 step selection process as mentioned below.
- Registration: Interested candidates can register on their official website on or before May 22, 2022.
- Online assessment: Shortlisted candidates have to take an online assessment (128 minutes) which comprises of 3 sections (Aptitude Test, Written Communication Test, Online Programming Test).
- Business discussion.