Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Tech Mahindra, one of the fastest growing IT Company is hiring a huge number of fresh graduates and recently passed out students (2019, 2020, 2021) through its off campus recruitment drive for multiple roles in various locations.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 Details
- Engineering streams/branch eligible are Comp Science, Comp Engineering, IT, E&C, E&TC, Telecom, Communication, Electricals&Electronics, Mechanical or MCA
- Candidates must have acquired their educational qualifications as a regular scholar from an institution that is duly approved by UGC and recognized by AICTE. Candidates having acquired the qualification from any non UGC approved/Non AICTE recognized institution or as a non-regular scholar (i.e. through correspondence courses, online courses or part-time studies, etc) are not eligible to appear for this test and selection.
- Candidate having scored minimum of 60% in 10th/xth, 12th/xIIth, Engineering Degree and MCA are eligible for this drive. In case candidate has done Diploma(after 10th), then minimum of 60% in Diploma is mandatory. Where the candidate has done both 12th or equivalent and Diploma, then also minimum of 60% in both is mandatory for meeting eligibility criteria.
- This Program is open ONLY for Engineering graduates and/or MCA candidates who are passed out in 2019 & 2020 and passing out in 2021. This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2019. Also ME/M.Tech candidates are not eligible for this program.
- In case you had appeared earlier for Tech Mahindra Fresher Recruitment drive (either Campus or off Campus) in the last 6 months preceding this registration, you are not eligible to register for this drive. There must a clear gap of 6 months between the date you had last appeared for a Tech Mahindra Drive and date of registration.
- On successful registration, the Registration ID and Registration PIN will be sent to you on your mail id registered with Tech Mahindra. You must note down these Registration Id & PIN as you will be requiring this subsequently for all correspondence with Tech Mahindra besides for appearing in the test.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration.
- Candidates clearing the online test will only be invited for next level of evaluation.
- In case you are already employed, the onus of getting NOC/clearance to appear for the test (if required by your current employer) or getting clear exit to join Tech Mahindra Ltd on being offered an employment will solely rest on you. Any experience you may have acquired will not be cognizable as such no extra weightage of any kind in evaluation or job offer is admissible.
Watch the video below to get more details about the registration process for the Tech Mahindra Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021.
For more job updates, visit our Jobs page – Click Here