Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
TCS Off Campus Recruitment
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment is a great opportunity for recently passed out graduates to start their career transformation journey.
We present to you TCS Off Campus Hiring for engineering graduates from the year of passing (YOP) 2019, 2020, and 2021, in order to harness the abundance of talent and ensure that no great potential misses out on the opportunity to build a better future.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive Details
- Registration: Open.
- Test Date: TCS Off Campus Hiring tests are on-going to invite immediate joiners and will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
- Interview Date: Will be announced post test results.
Who can Apply:
- Eligible streams: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Additional Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring
- Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Students should not have any pending backlogs
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
- Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
TCS Off Campus Hiring Test Pattern
Watch the video below to get more details about the registration process for the TCS Off Campus Hiring.