TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
TCS NQT Special Edition Details:
- Test Date: 10th March, 2021
- Registration closes on or before 27 February, 2021.
- Only for Graduates of 2019 and 2020 batch.
Who can Apply:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Additional Eligibility Criteria for TCS Hiring:
- 60% or 6 CGPA throughout in academics.
- Highest qualification – Only full time course, no extended education
- Gap Duration – Not beyond 27 months until highest qualification.
- No active backlogs
- Two-year validity of NQT Score.
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score.
Watch the video below to get more details about the registration process for the Special Edition of TCS NQT for TCS Hiring March 2021.