The germany based energy company, Siemens Energy AG is recruiting students and fresh graduates for their Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Program in India.
Siemens Energy AG Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment Details
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Organization: Gas and Power
Business Unit: Industrial Applications
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Early Professional
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong academics & mechnical domain knowledge.
- Some experience in Siemens NX CAD software.
- Some experience in programming languages.
- Working knowledge of Siemens Energy products like Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors and Gas Turbines.
- Some experience in developing engineering automation software applications
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- NX Modeling, Assembly & Drafting modules
- Expression based parametric solid modeling
- Surface & Interpart (WAVE) modeling
- Modeling Strategy/Best Practices
- PDM Processes using TCE
- User Defined Features (UDFs), Part Families & Design for Reuse
- Drawing Automation
- Work in a flexible, cross functional, team-based, development environment that is comprised of both local Siemens Engineers and 3rd party consultants/contractors