National Career Service (NCS) is the official careers portal that was launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India to provide a wide array of employment and career related services to the citizens of India.
NCS has been designed in a way to bridge the gap between job seekers and employers, candidates seeking training and career guidance, agencies providing training and career counselling.
What's available in National Career Service (NCS) Portal?
In the National Career Service portal of India, you can find:
- Job vacancies across different states in India.
- Internships and work from home jobs.
- Sector wise career information.
- Jobs for women.
- Government jobs and employment portals
- Services for differently-abled.
- Career skills services
- Counselling services
NCS Stats 2021
- 144,184+ Active Employers
- 173,713+ Active Vacancies
- 19,000+ Internships
- 5,500+ Work from home job vacancies
- 800+ Apprenticeships
- 1,600+ Jobs for women
- 1,000+ Government jobs
- 9,703,426+ Active Job Seekers
Watch the video below for more details and registration process.