Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
The american multinational technology company, Microsoft, is hiring for the role of software engineer in India.
Microsoft Software Engineer Recruitment Details
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Watch the video below to get more details.