STEP (Software Student Training in Engineering Program) is a 10 to 12-week internship for undergraduate college students with a passion for computer science. This internship provides numerous development opportunities for college students through technical training and professional development.
Here, is the complete details of Internship :
Company : Google
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Responsibilities : Vary by project area
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field and in the second year of study.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
Qualifications that strengthens your opportunity :
- Currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2021 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process).
This summer training program includes:
- Software Project: A development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.