Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Cadence Internship for Students and Graduates in India
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
Cadence Design Systems, an american multinational computational software company, which was honoured as one of the World’s Best Workplaces, is hiring for various intern roles in India.
Great internship opportunity for students and fresh graduates!
Cadence is a key player in electronic design, with more than 30 years of experience in computational software. The company uses its core Intelligent System Design strategy to produce software, hardware, and intellectual property that helps designers realise their visions.
Cadence Internship India 2022
Software Engineering Internship
Location: Noida, India
Duration: 11 Months
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Computer Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
- The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process.
- During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool. They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
How to Apply for Cadence Internship in India?
Watch the video below to get more details.