Looking to work from home? Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experiences? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned to you?
The Pricing Operations team at Amazon is looking to hire candidates who can excel in a virtual (Work from Home) Environment. The position requires you to work from home on a full time basis (40 hours per week) in a noise free environment. Process associates will be expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
Candidates will be responsible for monitoring pricing parameters and audit operations where they will be identifying products through continuous audit. The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seek to understand Amazon’s core values and translate those into everyday practices. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality. The ideal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Ability to adhere to an SOP driven process and execute high judgement actions and accuracy as per defined SOPs.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Should be able to ‘dive deep’, identify the root cause of the issues, and work on potential solutions with team members/managers to fix them.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop, Familiarity with Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation.
- Existing high-speed cable, internet dongle, DSL, or fiber optic Internet (10 MBPS or better, with at least 100 GB data) from a reliable provider. Mobile internet does not qualify.
- Reliable phone carrier so associates can be contacted at all times.
- Power back up
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office tools.
- Statistical knowledge on averages, trends, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage.
- Experience/ Knowledge of SQL and Macros, but not mandatory.
- Work experience in online retail operations or similar fields is a plus.
Candidates residing at, or willing to relocate to these locations should apply:
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh