Coursera Plus - Get Unlimited Access to 7,000+ Online Courses
Amazon Recruitment for Business Operation Specialist
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy through those links, you won’t pay anything extra and we’ll also receive a small commission on a purchase.
The Marketplace Business Operations team is part of the larger Merchant Technologies team. Our primary customers are the various Sellers listing their products on Amazon, though our end objective is to ensure that buyers from Amazon have the best selection, price, and convenience. Motto of MBO is to Enable Transform Automate.
This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success. This role will be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals by utilizing data to develop creative processes to improve team performance.
The associate will work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams. The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, process large amount of data and report generation & management. He/she should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-48 months of work experience
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Ability to write macros in MS Excel aimed at improving processes
- Interest in e-Commerce/Online business.
- Passion for innovation, automation and operational excellence
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills.
- Hyderabad (India)
- Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3-4 months’)
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3-4 months)